Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stories from "the circus"


So, as previous blogs have indicated we have 5 children under 5 living in our 1200 sq ft house. Some days are awesome, coloring and playing cars together. Some days not so awesome, pushing, yelling and toy warfare, but overall our little kiddo circus is a blast.
Over breakfast this morning my son (Gideon, 3) was making obnoxious shrieking noises at the breakfast table. When I shushed him he told me in a whiny pathetic voice that he was making animal noises. I, exasperated, asked him what animal he was supposed to be, then Jasmine (my niece, 3) in her, matter of fact, chatty cathy sort of way said
"He's a cow!" I then asked her, quite confused, "How many cows do you know that sound like THAT?!" Then Roman (nephew, 4) chimed in happily "5!"
What a great and silly way to start the day! I love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment