Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chaotic Masterpiece




So, my life has just taken up a big change. What used to be a relatively calm household (relatively)... is now the world's cutest (and coolest) circus. There are 5 kids...
(These are 3 of them)
Count 'em...
1) Gabriella (almost 6 months)
2) Tristan (10 months)
3) Jasmine (almost 3)
4) Gideon (almost 3)
5) Roman (4)
and my totally awesome sis in law, Melissa (yes we have the same name and birthday). All in a 1200 sq ft. house.
So, we have already had all out kid on kid brawls, ruined bed times, toy mine fields, runny noses, and fits of vomiting... and yet... it works. :)
Life is good... and I'm lovin' it.
So here's me, soakin' up the chaos from my chaotic masterpiece and totally loving every minute of it.
.... even if Gideon is going to have to go through "sharing boot camp"....

No comments:

Post a Comment