Monday, November 12, 2012

The kind of friend I want to be

I want to be the kind of friend that walks in to the door of your heart, whilst sharing your favorite joke.


 Hangs pictures on the walls that remind you of your favorite memories. 


Lights a fire to ensure warmth and comfort during the coldest of days. 
Takes no notice to anything "out of place" or needing straightening. 
Bakes cookies to fill and comfort. Leaving a lingering smell of sweetness and warmth. 
Fluff a comfortable arm chair, and hopefully... if permitted... stay awhile. 

Proverbs 17:17
"A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for a time of adversity."

2 comments:

  1. Given the state my house has been in the couple times you have came over, I am 100% sure we are great friends LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I couldn't care less, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete