Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Guilt ridden!

So. I am a terrible friend. 
It's absolutely true. 
Please for the love of everything good and holy, don't take it personally!!! 


If you have known me, well, for more than about 5 minutes you've realized that I never call my friends... I rarely plan or attend get-togethers, and if I do get a hold of you, it's likely through texting or facebook. 

I have no excuses for myself. 

I'm not anti-social, and I DEFINITELY don't dislike you!!! I just forget to exit my personal little bubble. (and I don't do well in crowds)

I also, ironically, believe that people don't value me as much as I value them. 
I'm not trying to sound pouty!!! I don't fuss about this, it's just something I assume. 

I think about you, often, and I'm sorry that I'm not a better friend. 
I do have your back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment