Monday, April 18, 2011

Heavenly T-shirt

What is it about my husbands t-shirts? I think they are made of like... some form of cotton shipped straight from heaven. Even his old raggedy (seen better days) Army shirts feel like well... amazing.
So... it started slow... with jammies and strictly the shirts that he didn't/couldn't wear anymore... but over time it's progressing. I can feel his clothes creeping slowly and tenaciously into my wardrobe; before I know it, I'm not going to bother buying anything for myself anymore... just steal all his stuff. I will maintain a "just woke up" chic.
I know it's horrible, and probably the frumpiest, least attractive thing... ever... but geeze, why do they have to be so comfy???? ESPECIALLY since I'm nursing and really... if we're being honest... what is more comfortable to nurse in than a big baggy tshirt and the baggier the better because you are less likely to need a nursing cover if someone makes a surprise "drop in".
So here's me.... sitting on our living room floor (that needs cleaning) wearing my hubby's tshirt and some pj pants... procrastinating putting on less comfortable clothes... and trying to decide how long I can get away with wearing it, before it turns into a disturbing level of frumpy/crazy housewife-ness.
Oh... I'm glad my husband loves me! :)

1 comment:

  1. It really isn't fair. They get the warm jackets, the soft comfy t-shirts, the baggy jeans while we're stuck with the paper thin shirts and tight jeans and jackts you could't keep warm in when it's 70 degrees out. Adam has this T-Shirt that I like to steal. It's like silk cotton. The baggy'ness factor is lacking though since he has such a small build and so muscular; but I'm working on making them baggy on me. :P

    ReplyDelete