Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hot Dog



This is one of my classic "Gideon stories".
SO... my mom and I were in safeway shoppin' it up and Gideon was riding in one of those overly large, obnoxious, but unbelievably handy "car carts". Driving, beeping, and urrrching to his hearts content.

We then heard him ask for help with his "num nums". This perked my interest, so I peeked into his car and found him attempting to eat a hotdog THROUGH THE PACKAGE. Teeth holes in the package and all... I admit it... I panicked... I put the package back on the shelf and booked it out there. DONT' JUDGE ME... no one expected to find their kid gnawing on an unopened, uncooked, package of hotdogs... lol. In retrospect I totally shoulda brought it to the front or something, but I was a tinge on he embarrased side at time... all I can do is look back and laugh. What was he thinking??? What was I thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment