Friday, April 8, 2011

POOP



Yep... I said it.... this blog is about none other than... poop. As a mom you become generally desensitized to the stuff, but every once in awhile your kids through you a gooshy brown curve ball.



So, yesterday was a b-e-a-utiful sunny day and my son being the outdoor lovin' nature walkin' kiddo he is, he begged to go outside and me being the outdoor lovin' nature walkin' kinda mom I am, I gladly complied.

There was one condition. He had to go pee first, because well... being a wild and crazy little tike he has a tendency to wet his pants when playing outside. So, off came the pants and I proceeded to nurse my daughter while my son went to use the potty.

After I finished nursing Gabriella I went looking for Gideon and found him sneaking in our back sliding glass door. Without thinking I just said

"Gideon don't go outside without pants".... he gave me a sheepish look and said

"momma......"

"Yes, Gideon?"

"I pooed and peed outside."

"What?! Why?!"

"Betuz I be like Skoshi..."

"You want to be like the dog?!"

"yeah... and look... she eat it!"


AND sure enough.... I look outside to see my dog running into the yard with a big ol' turd in her mouth... and at this point I had two choices.... Do I run down the dog and make her spit it out, then proceed to clean it up or just close the door and pretend I didn't see it. Can you guess what I did?

Yep... I closed the door and pretended I didn't see it. Might be disgusting, but it's one less kid pile on our back porch..... *sigh*


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am kinda sad I told Brittany this story, because I'm a terrible story teller who says like about 3 times a sentence

    ReplyDelete