Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Confessions

Confessions: 


  1. I am terribly jealous of perfectionists 
  2. I HATE driving
  3. I am afraid of big groups of people
  4. I love to eat Lunch Meat right out of the package for a snack
  5. I can be what could be considered excessively nurturing 
  6. When people blatantly reject my nurturing,  I get my feelings hurt (this is why I sometimes avoid friendships)
  7. I despise competition 
  8. I tend to obsess about things until I burn out. 
  9. I received negative reinforcement regarding my singing, when I was young, and now, even if I want to I can't force my voice above a whisper if I think anyone might be listening. 
  10. I am a pathological people pleaser, even people I don't get along with.
  11. As a result, I can be a touch sensitive 
  12. I'm very forgiving
  13. I tend to take all criticism personally. 
  14. I had to use spell check to spell "criticism"
  15. I have a natural desire to "swim against the current"    
  16. I have a hard time asking for help
  17. I'm cuddly 
  18. I was painfully shy when I was a kid and forced myself out of it with theater.
  19. I yammer on like a chipmunk on caffeine when I am in social situations to avoid  "awkward silence". I hate awkward silence.
  20. I HATE being winked at. I find it condescending. 
  21. I day dream of having enough money to buy about 5 acres, build a house, and have a small farm/epically amazing greenhouse.   
  22. I have a hard time saying "no" to people. 
  23. I am incredibly impulsive. 
  24. I feel most "at home" in water, even though I'm not that great of a swimmer. 
  25. I'm not very flexible. 
  26. I am always explaining or apologizing for things, in case someone is judging me (which I always assume that they are) but find it quite funny when other people do it, because the chances that I'm judging them are quite low. 
  27. I am always afraid that people don't know how much I love them and so I spend a lot of time trying to show it to them. 
  28. I love naps. 
  29. I somehow think that everyone else's problems are my problems and always want to fix them.
  30. I am empathetic and cry easily. 
  31. I don't feel like I deserve my family. 
  32. If I feel "condemned" by someone and/or if major conflict arises in the relationship, I tend to retreat from the friendship. 
  33. I didn't finish High School
  34. I hate clutter. 
  35. I can't run. If someone was chasing me, I'd probably try and hide. 
  36. I have yet to discover what I'm "good for". 
  37. I can be a touch "free spirited". 
  38. I procrastinate laundry way more often than I should. 
  39. I am pretty sure I get worse separation anxiety than my kids do when they are with a "babysitter" 
  40. I hate cleaning when my husband is home. I feel like I'm being punished.  

1 comment:

  1. I <3 number 40. I can't stand to clean on weekends when Michael is home. I am such a baby about it. "He isn't cleaning why do I have to? Its not fair!"

    I feel kinda guilty about it, but when we live in our own place I am really happy when he works Tuesday-Saturday, so I can have Saturday to clean without him around...

    ReplyDelete