Thursday, July 12, 2012

Unfinished Project

My career of choice, mommy/wife/homemaker, is the most rewarding field that I could possibly be in. Watching my kids grow, and learn, and knowing that I am doing what I can to take the best care I can of my family, is a wonderful feeling.


That being said... 

I am a frustrating person. I require a great deal of mental stimuli or I get incredibly restless. This coupled with my tendency to be "ADD-ish" results me constantly plunging into endless endeavors that rarely see fruition. 

I am at a current point of restlessness. Some of my possible brainstormed projects of self entertainment/betterment are 
  1.  Learning To Sew
  2. Going Back To (online) School for natural medicine and/or *Aromatherapy*
  3. Starting a business involving hitting local fields for in season crops and delivering them friends and family, for a charge... coupled with making/delivering my own laundry detergent, shampoo, soaps, etc. 
  4. Somehow finding the funds to do the above project for charity instead of profit... 
  5. Writing a book. 
  6. Becoming a Practicing Lactation Consultant


Any ideas??? Thoughts??? 

The biggest complication I have is a wonderful husband who isn't entirely supportive of my adventurous endeavors. He has seen me "fall short" on so many projects that he it's difficult for him to take me too seriously on anything I say I want to do. 
He tends to roll his eyes and say 
"yeah, I don't think so." 

especially if it's going to cost us any money. 

I hate this about myself, but (apart from my family) quitting seems to be the only thing I'm faithful in. Sad story!  

2 comments:

  1. All your ideas sound awesome! Learning to sew can be pretty cheap if you pay attention to sales and coupons, and writing a book is free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I just want to do them all!!!! It's a little much though ;)

    ReplyDelete