Monday, July 23, 2012

Naturally Beautiful Hair!

I am a wee bit particular about my hair. This is not to say that I have amazing hair, or something... it's more to say that I insist on it being long and soft to the touch because it's playing with my hair is a compulsive, self soothing, habit. Sometimes my husband will even come up to me and say "you're playing with your hair a lot. Are you OK?" 

So I have done some experimentation and research about natural hair care, and this is what I've come up with. 

Naturally Beautiful Hair: 

My favorite shampoo recipe: 
1 c. castile soap 
3 c. water
1 tsp sunflower
3-5 drops or rosemary oil 
2-3 drops lavender

My favorite conditioner recipe: 
1 c  coconut oil 
1 c rosehip oil 
2-3 drops ylang ylang
1-2 drops geranium

Not to sound vane... but I love the way my hair looks and feels with this stuff. It also smells soo good!! 

My favorite website to buy essential oils and natural ingred. (it's local)
www.libertynatural.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment