Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bucket List

These are the thing that come the end of my life, when I look back I will regret not doing. 


1. See my kids saved and baptized.
2. Write a book.
3. See my book published.
4. See my a good friend of mine saved.
5. Build a house.
6. Get Hubby's knee fixed.
7. Finish a personal project.
8. Learn to play my hammered Dulcimer. 
9. Learn more sign Language
10. Have an awesome greenhouse
11. Go on an amazing romantic vacation with just John
12. Swim with a Dolphin
13. Go whale watching and see whales close up 
14. Take a beautiful train ride. 
15. Teach both my kids how to cook and clean. 
16. Learn to sew and teach my kids. 
17. Build something on my own (without husband assistance)
18. Get a Newfoundland dog
19. Become a skilled swimmer. (not Olympic, just fish-esque)
20. Make my husband proud to be married to me. 
21. Give Give Give
22. Get over my fear of singing.
23. Be in a position to take care of mine and hubby's parents. 
24. Raise strong confident Christian kids.
25. Have absolutely no debt of any kind
26. Help John start and run his business. 
27. Establish a retirement for John so he doesn't have to work forever. 
28. John and I get in healthy shape as a couple. 
29. Get John the car he wants. 
30. Teach my children impeccable respect and values. 
31. Learn to shoot. (just for the heck of it)
(my goals are simple)



No comments:

Post a Comment