Friday, August 3, 2012

Pioneer Momma

Pioneer Woman!!!


I am trying to learn to be a pioneer momma. Transitioning into learning to DIY everything.  Sew clothes, make everything from scratch, etc. 

This is what I'm going for: 


Some days it looks more like this


God is workin' on me. I have cut my computer time down to just a few minutes a day (except on days like today when I allow myself to blog a bit). I am changing my lifestyle little by little. 

FYI...just so I can't be accused of trying to deceive... I DO shortcut. I use my bread machine to make dough, and then stick it in the oven when I am making bread/pizza/etc. 

Goals in life: 
Make my husband PROUD to be married to me
Feel physically exhausted every night, from working my tail off for my family. 
Feel proud to be me
Always know, no matter what, that there wasn't any more I could have given, that day. 
Be as skilled at my profession (homemaker/mother) as I possibly can.
Have a house that can  handle "surprise drop ins" at all times
Do it all with a smile

2 comments:

  1. Did you really post this at 3 am or did you schedule it? Because that is either REALLY LATE OR REALLY EARLY!

    Somehow I missed this post, but I really like it! Great goals, and I hope someday to be in the same place you hope to be!

    ReplyDelete