Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Love!!


I am madly, insanely, head over heals in love with Lifesource. For those who might not know, they are a health food/organic grocery store. Or as John calls them a "hippie store". ;)
I have always loved their grocery items, because they have a wide variety of organic foods, CHIA seeds, natural cleaning products, vitamins, etc... but NOW they have officially won my heart with an amazing new (to me) feature.... KID'S GROCERY CARTS.
Gideon was marching around the store with his little cart, standing up a little straighter, walking a little more confident, feeling ON TOP of the world. He was such a little gentlemen walking around saying "excuse me" to the other hippie store patrons as he walked by, occassionally stopping, looking intently at the shelves, and picking out various treats (some of which I let him keep, and some I didn't) and placing them neatly in his cart.
When we were done, he get in line and with grace and maturity, placed each of his items on the counter, one by one. Then he wheeled his cart to the end of the counter, took "his bag" and set it in the cart, ready to push it out to the van. The whole time, behaving just like a little gentlemen. I was so proud, beaming, with a mommy ear to ear grin!
I regrettably didn't have a device for which to take pictures of this amazing little event, but next time I hit up lifesource for healthy snacks and chia seeds I will definitely take pictures of my little man.
Take your kids to Lifesource!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The Roth's in Stayton has those too! I wish that WinCo did so that when I manage to pop out a kid or two, I wouldn't have to spend an arm and a leg so my kids can have mini-carts. I used to LOVE these when I was little.

    ReplyDelete